Email the Planning Commission at:
Hillsdale County Planning Commission Ordinance (Replaces previous ordinance as of 7/1/2016)
A special meeting of the Hillsdale County Planning Commission will be held on Monday, October 19th at 1:00 PM in the County Office Building Conference Room (on the 2nd floor). This meeting is for the purpose of continued review of the current Master Plan.
If you wish to attend via Webex by clicking here. Meeting number (access code): 173 793 6777; Password: XYdkUmt7n82
To join by phone if you cannot connect via computer, smartphone, or tablet: dial 1-404-397-1516, Meeting number 173 793 6777.
Planning Commission Members
The Hillsdale County Planning Commission consists of nine members, each representing a different facet of Hillsdale County.
• Aaron Ritter, (Cities and Villages - Partial 3 Year Term ends 12/31/2022)
• Troy Reehl, (Education - Partial 3 Year Term ends 12/31/2021)
• Namrata Carolan, (County Board of Commissioners - 2 Year Term ends 12/31/2020)
• Andy Welden, (Agricultural - Partial 3 Year Term ends 12/31/2022)
• Brad Benzing, (Townships - 3 Year Term ends 12/31/2020)
• Jack McLain, (Townships - 3 Year Term ends 12/31/2021)
• Vacant, (Environmental and Natural Resources - 3 Year Term ends 12/31/2020)
• Susan Smith, (Industrial and Economic Development - 3 Year Term ends 12/31/2020)
• Jack Mosley, (Citizen At-Large- 3 Year Term ends 12/31/2020)
Planning Commission Meetings
All meetings are held the third Monday of each scheduled month at 1:00 p.m. at the:
- Hillsdale County Office Building
- Board of Commissioner's Chambers
- 33 McCollum Street
- Hillsdale, MI 49242